Pokémon Nary

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokémon roleplay set in the oddball Southern Nary region.

Event: Newly discovered Pokémon are lurking around Route One! What are you waiting for, go catch one!
Notice: If you have any questions, throw them up into the chatbox and we'll answer asap. If you need an answer sooner, send to Eavath through AIM.

Latest topics

» OFFICIAL CLOSING
The beginning. EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:41 pm by Artemis

» The Fox and Her Hound.
The beginning. EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:18 pm by Kali

» Minor forum config
The beginning. EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:49 pm by Artemis

» What's this? New pokemon!
The beginning. EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 6:01 pm by Lucifer

» The Grand Pokémon Giveaway
The beginning. EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 2:32 pm by Artemis

Affiliates

BUMP THE AD!

Contributors

Shazy's DA
Pokemon-Diamond's DA

Roleplays

Resources

free forum

Serebii.net

2 posters

The beginning.

Levi Ebony

Character sheet
    Name:
    Class: Trainer
    Job:

The beginning. Empty The beginning.

Post  Levi Ebony Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:00 am

Levi was tired from the long bike ride to Route One. He hopped off his bike almost stumbling over it. He rested it against the nearest tree and then sat beside it gasping for air. "Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to stay up all night.." he thought to himself. Suddenly Levi became aware of all the pokémon amongst him. The Pidgeys were high in the air, the Rattatas scurrying down below. As he watched them, he felt this strange dizziness come over him. His eyes became heavier and his heart beat slowed. Even his Surskit was acting strangely. He desperately tried to pull himself up with little success. As he feel back to the tree he noticed what was causing the strange behavior. A Drowzee. He felt himself drift further and further away in unconsciousness.
    Kanti

Character sheet
    Name:
    Job:

The beginning. Empty Re: The beginning.

Post  Kanti Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:12 am

A Houndour pup came crashing along the dirt path of the well-traversed Route, barking and yipping. She occasionally paused to sniff at this leaf or that blade of grass. She saw the Drowzee and suddenly bound up to it, barking and yipping happily at it, distracting it from its job of making everything sleepy. It fleed from the energetic pup, leaving her confused, surveying the area. She saw Levi and the Surskit, playfully flouncing over to the two, sniffing at them. Where was the trainer, you may ask? She was down the path a little ways, calmly trailing her energetic Houndour. She heard her pup snuffling around and being all excited, thinking it was just another little pokémon.

Kanti popped up a few moments later, seeing Bree all up on a figure. "Bree!" she shouted, running up to pup. She pulled the hyper creature off of Levi. She turned to the pup, who was sitting happily panting and wagging her tail. "Bree!" she started again, wagging her finger. "What have I told you about jumping on people??" Bree's tail ceased all movement and she lowered her head in apology. Kanti's frown got smaller and she turned to Levi. "I'm so sorry--" Her voice caught when she took in who it was. "LEVI!!" she shouted happily, pouncing on the poor boy. Bree was confused at this. Wasn't she just told not to jump on people?
    Levi Ebony

Character sheet
    Name:
    Job:

Post  Levi Ebony Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:56 pm

Levi fell to the ground shaking off the dizziness. He shockingly realized that there was a figure on top of him, shouting out his name. When the haziness in his brain completely faded he realized who it was. "KANTI?! Is it really you?!" The excitement in his voice was clear and concise. He was so happy to see her and wasn't trying at all to be "cool" about it. He bolted to his feet pulling Kanti up with him into a huge bear hug. He could hear the air clench through her teeth as he squeezed her tighter. Blair was bouncing energetically back and forth and twirling around the both of them.

Levi gently set Kanti back on her feet and fixed his clothes and wiped off the dirt. "So Kanti, we've found each other! How has this adventure of yours been going?" he said with a smile. "You MUST tell me EVERYTHING that you have been doing lately!" Levi looked around Kanti's feet, searching for her Houndour. "And tell me! Who is this? She certainly is cu-" Levi stopped short when his eyes fell upon his Surskit. "Oh yeah!! This is my Surskit, Blair! Say hello Blair!" Blair gave a jumping hello and then skidded over to Kanti, dancing around her happily. "Haha, she certainly seems to like you," Levi said laughing.
    Kanti

Character sheet
    Name:
    Job:

Post  Kanti Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:30 am

"Yeah! It's me!" she squealed in delight as she was being squeezed. When she was dropped, she became bouncy. She was as bouncy as she used to be, years ago. Lifetimes ago, it seemed. Bree ran up to the small group, pouncing all up on Levi's Surskit as the grown ups talked to each other. Kanti's grin was wide and jubilant. "My adventure... It's been a long one, as you know. Coming up on 9 year of being out here. And I wouldn't trade anything for it." Her eyes were distant, focused on some point just past Levi's shoulder. She was obviously reminiscing. It was a moment before she shook herself back into the present. An apologetic smile was shot at Levi as she bent down to pat Bree, who tore her playful (and probably harmful) attention from Blair.

"I honestly haven't been up to much, if my last letter had indicated anything. Just the other day I was out and saw some pokémon I'd never seen before. One of the ones I was talking to said something big was going to happen to Nary in the future, so you probably came just in time for something exciting." Kanti grinned down at Bree, who jumped towards Levi when his attention turned to her. "I'm Bree!!" she said to both Levi and Blair. She tilted her head at the spider-like pokémon, panting, and said, "[i]Nice to meet you, Blair![i]" Kanti laughed and repeated the same sentiment, amused at how much Blair was like Bree. She absently wondered if Levi knew that pokémon could be understood here.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:39 pm