Pokémon Nary

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokémon roleplay set in the oddball Southern Nary region.

Event: Newly discovered Pokémon are lurking around Route One! What are you waiting for, go catch one!
Notice: If you have any questions, throw them up into the chatbox and we'll answer asap. If you need an answer sooner, send to Eavath through AIM.

Latest topics

» OFFICIAL CLOSING
Where to begin? EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:41 pm by Artemis

» The Fox and Her Hound.
Where to begin? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:18 pm by Kali

» Minor forum config
Where to begin? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:49 pm by Artemis

» What's this? New pokemon!
Where to begin? EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 6:01 pm by Lucifer

» The Grand Pokémon Giveaway
Where to begin? EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 2:32 pm by Artemis

Affiliates

BUMP THE AD!

Contributors

Shazy's DA
Pokemon-Diamond's DA

Roleplays

Resources

free forum

Serebii.net

2 posters

Where to begin?

Levi Ebony

Character sheet
    Name:
    Class: Trainer
    Job:

Where to begin? Empty Where to begin?

Post  Levi Ebony Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:25 am

Levi was restless as he sat dazed on corroded green bench awaiting the bus. Ideas were buzzing through his head of what would await when he reached his destination. He already had what he wanted picked out, though it wasn't what he desired in reality, it was the evolution. Almost half asleep in his daze, Levi was brought back to life by the screeching halt of the dull bus. "Great," he thought to himself feeling a tinge of regret. He made his way on the bus slowly and lazily and then made his way to his seat but not without being greeted by the bus driver. Levi gave one of those why-the-hell-are-you-talking-to-me smiles and sat down gazing out the window. He didn't want to see who else was on or risk the possibility of crossing gazes with the hag of a bus driver. Obviously Levi wasn't in the best of moods and he noticed it easily. He didn't like being rude and lazy but today wasn't his day. Sure, he was excited to get his new pokémon, but not knowing what was going to happen made him anxious. He fiddled his fingers carelessly but then became annoyed by it and pressed his hands under him. Finally the bus reached his destination; The Lab. Nervous thoughts clouded Levi's thoughts as he made his way up the stair and to the big sliding glass doors. He stepped inside but not before looking back and forth between the expressionless, white walls. After his detective work was over he stepped inside, already feeling impatient.
    Sazlo
    Sazlo

Character sheet
    Name: Sazlo
    Job: Gym Leader

Where to begin? Empty Re: Where to begin?

Post  Sazlo Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:14 am

Sazlo, for once, was actually standing behind the counter when Levi walked in. Any other time, he would have been found in the back room either arguing with someone, breaking something, or any other chaotic thing. Now, he was just sitting at the computer, playing a nice game of minesweeper with a rather large mug of coffee sitting beside him.

As the doors slid open, he turned his chair so that he was facing the new person. He gave a reassuring smile and said, "Hello, welcome to the pokemon lab. You seem to not be having a good day... Could I interest you in a cup of coffee or something?"
    Levi Ebony

Character sheet
    Name:
    Job:

Post  Levi Ebony Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:20 pm

Levi was shocked at first by the unfamiliar voice. It was like the man came out of no where. He quickly composed himself again and looked at the man sitting behind the counter, messing with the computer. "No thank you, coffee was never my thing." Levi said shakily. He could hear the nervousness in his voice and worked vigorously to control it. He didn't want to come off incompetent but he couldn't tell what he looked or sounded like. Levi took a deep breath before speaking again. "Come on, don't be so shy you idiot!" he thought to himself. He gazed again at the man awaiting his reply. "Yes...uh, I'm here to get my pok-pokémon." Once those words passed Levi's lips it was all water under the bridge. He relaxed his shoulders leaning against the wall and putting his hands in his pockets simultaneously. He sat there for a second wondering what the man thought of him but then quickly excused the thought. He straightened back into a stand and spoke much louder this time "Yes, I'm here to get my pokémon, my Surskit!" Levi wondered if the man could hear the eagerness in his voice as well as he could.
    Sazlo
    Sazlo

Character sheet
    Name: Sazlo
    Job: Gym Leader

Post  Sazlo Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:38 pm

Sazlo heard the shakiness in his voice too. This wasn't the first one to be nervous, and certainly wouldn't be the last. He himself had been nervous when he had obtained his starting pokemon here so many years ago. He gave a reassuring smile to Levi when he first asked if he could have his pokemon. The boy immediately began to relax. When he asked again, Sazlo replied, "That, I can help you with." He smiled again and before he was able to even turn around, an espeon walked from under the desk and walked into the back room.

She reemerged not too long after, holding a pokeball in her tail. She jumped up onto the counter with the grace that all felines possesed and placed the 'ball onto the counter in front of Levi. Sazlo smiled again and placed his hand on the withers of his pokemon. He said to him, "It seems my assistant has decided to help today. Here you are, your Surskit."

**Pokemon Obtained!**
    Name : ---
    Species : Surskit
    Level : 10
    Ability: Swift Swim
    Moves : Bubble, Quick Attack
    Levi Ebony

Character sheet
    Name:
    Job:

Post  Levi Ebony Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:08 pm

Levi grabbed the pokéball quickly and smiled with complete satisfaction. He then turned around without thinking and made his way to the familiar, sliding doors. He was half way out the door before he stopped and turned around, smiling. He gave a quick nod and a wave to the elegant Espeon and the gentle man and then continued on out. He hoped they knew how truly grateful he was for their help and for his Surskit. Levi knew deep down this was the start of something amazing, the start of a new adventure.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:25 am