Pokémon Nary

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokémon roleplay set in the oddball Southern Nary region.

Event: Newly discovered Pokémon are lurking around Route One! What are you waiting for, go catch one!
Notice: If you have any questions, throw them up into the chatbox and we'll answer asap. If you need an answer sooner, send to Eavath through AIM.

Latest topics

» OFFICIAL CLOSING
Shaiya MMORPG EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:41 pm by Artemis

» The Fox and Her Hound.
Shaiya MMORPG EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:18 pm by Kali

» Minor forum config
Shaiya MMORPG EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:49 pm by Artemis

» What's this? New pokemon!
Shaiya MMORPG EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 6:01 pm by Lucifer

» The Grand Pokémon Giveaway
Shaiya MMORPG EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 2:32 pm by Artemis

Affiliates

BUMP THE AD!

Contributors

Shazy's DA
Pokemon-Diamond's DA

Roleplays

Resources

free forum

Serebii.net

2 posters

Shaiya MMORPG

Artemis
    Artemis
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name: Artemis
    Class: Trainer
    Job:

Shaiya MMORPG Empty Shaiya MMORPG

Post  Artemis Sat May 08, 2010 3:15 am

Shaiya website

I'm not good at promoting games, so bear with me. Shaiya's setting is a giant faction war between the dark and light alliances, but it's quite easy to not participate in the PvP events and avoid the war areas if you just want to run around fighting mobs and doing quests, and there's no penalty for not participating -- heck, if you don't you still get the Bless of Goddess bonus when your side wins even ;)

The most awesome part for me: Shaiya has really reasonable levelling, in my opinion. There is no painfully frustrating grinding on Normal mode, which is what you have to start as anyway (Hard mode has to be unlocked with a Level 40 Normal; they're stronger, but require more exp per level).

The classes are pretty standard. You've got clerics, mages, fighters, defenders, archers, and assassins (or whatever name they all go by on the other alliance). There's a light/dark equivalent for all of them, so don't feel like you have to pick an alliance just to get the class you want. There are only three classes to a race though, with two races per alliance: Humans and Elves on the light side, and, er, the Nordein/Deatheaters and the Vail on the dark side, which are basically bodybuilder humans and blue elves.

If you want to check it out, Saz and I both play, and I'm happy to help party level anybody new. You can find me as listed below. Oh, and pick normal mode when you make your character.

Server: Teos
    Alliance: Light
    Name: LaShaniqua
    Class: Mage
    Level: 21 or 22

Server: Lailah
    Alliance: Dark
    Name: Shanaynay
    Class: Hunter
    Level: 18

If enough people join, we could end up with a Nary guild xD I'll let Saz post his own :P
    Sazlo
    Sazlo

Character sheet
    Name: Sazlo
    Class: Trainer
    Job: Gym Leader

Shaiya MMORPG Empty Re: Shaiya MMORPG

Post  Sazlo Sat May 08, 2010 3:26 am

I play too ^^ And I've actually found a lot of fun in this game, and I can helps with the party leveling too -nodnod- I has technically two characters right now, but I don't remember which server one of them is on >.>

Server: Lailah
    Alliance: Dark
    Name: Sazlo
    Class: Pagan (Mage)
    Level: 11

And actually, it's not all that hard to level. I mean, Art and I only played for about 3 hours and I went up 10 levels... Can't be all that hard at higher levels in a party ^^

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:34 am